What's going on??....
Where, Who, How?
We meet Fridays at 6pm at 11a Meura Street, Matamata. Come earlier for a coffee and catch up
A normal night at Soul looks a bit like this:
- 4:00 - Kid's church in the main hall
- 5:30 - Kid's Hot Chip Dinner (free) in the kids room
- 6:00 - Adults meet in the main hall.
- Kids head off to their Movie
- 7-7:30 The formal gathering finishes, but feel free to hang out for a chat and a coffee.
What about the Kids?
At Soul we believe that our kids are very important and worth investing in. That is why we run a kids church for school years 1-9 from 4:00pm on Friday (throughout the school terms). During this time our kids get to grow their own faith, worship and have a great time with our amazing kids leaders.
5:30 there is a free fish and chip meal before we show some age appropriate movies to settle them before you take the home.